& The Cycle of Life
Only until 02.07.2017
World’s most visited exhibition of human anatomy
created by Dr. Gunther von Hagens.
The exhibition shows wonders of human development,
including whole-body plastinates – demonstrate
the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of the human body.
The Cycle of Life is a groundbreaking anatomical presentation by BODY WORLDS that focuses on the human life cycle. It presents the body as it grows, changes, matures and wanes. Every stage of development is documented, from conception thru optimal adult health and athleticism to eventual decline.
Top reasons to visit
- A unique look at what exactly lies beneath our skin
- More than 150 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show us how sophisticated, yet fragile, our bodies really are.
- Learning about our life cycle has never been this exciting!
- Engaging, confronting and inspiring – vastly different to the typical museum experience
- Not gory at all! The full body “plastinates” are sculptural and artistic – even the squeamish will appreciate them!
Famous people about the exhibition
Thank you Gunther for this extraordinary exhibition & hope it's many many years before either of us wind up there.
Absolutely remarkable! A gift of exploration that everyone except the faint hearted should see … thank you!
Thank you for such an examination of the human body. I look forward to see it again. Thank you very much for your time and such wonderful moments.